RebelMouse Review – My First Thoughts
What is RebelMouse?
RebelMouse is in a nutshell social content aggregation tool which allows you to connect your Twitter, Facebook account & show its content on a single splash page. Your tweet will appear as short articles on the splash page making it go beyond that 140 char limit.
1. Easy registration, just link with your Twitter id
2. Clear interface where you get a visual treat of the twitter, facebook feed
3. Nice dashboard, allowing to link multiple social platforms – Twitter, Facebook
4. Choice of themes
5. Allows to add self-curated content – links, posts, images
6. Image Album creation
7. This is what I liked the most. ‘Freezing’ content – The ability to highlight content.
1. Looks like Twylah look-alike
Nice to see someone combining the power of Tumblr, Twylah, Scoop.it into one platform. I look forward to using it more often.
Follow my RebelMouse Page and you will see what difference they have made.
In case you haven’t heard about them yet, do visit them here. You can also read about Paul Berry’s plans for RebelMouse in this interview with Gigaom.
Hope you have got an invite too. Share your views about RebelMouse here & let the team know about it. Also share the link to your RebelMouse Page and I’ll follow you.