Social Media has been gaining lot of traction these days and businesses have been kind of experimenting on ways they can leverage social platforms and drive business. But end of the day, each business/CMO ask their managers only one question – ‘What is the RoI of Social Media’.
While the brands are spending dollars on social media marketing campaigns, they’re trying to seek information on how their dollars are being spent and if the efforts are worth it. Brands are tracking each campaign closely with an eye on number of clicks, number of followers and more such details.
The infographic below explains how CMO’s and business owners lookout for returns. No wonder the of the businesses/brands surveyed near 72% agree that Social Media has indeed helped them in closing business and in the long term their marketing costs are getting lesser too.
Points to ponder – Social Media RoI
1. Facebook is currently the most valuable Social Media Marketing platform
2. Most CMOs (77%)look forward to focus on YouTube
3. 80.2% companies are using Social Media Platforms for recruitment
Enjoy the infographic now…
Infographic by MDG Advertising
It’s your turn now -
1. What points do you look out while measuring your marketing campaigns?
2. Where do you think Google+ is now? Will it gain going forward?
And if you have loved the infographic, do share the post forward.