Facebook Business Page is a gateway to your brands success. It has become an important cog in the wheel for any brands marketing campaign.
1. According to Facebook, there are 665 million users who log into Facebook Daily
2. 645 million views on Facebook Business Pages
Can you afford to miss an audience of this size? In my earlier post on creating Facebook Business Page, I have share why your business needs to have a page now.
The next challenging part is maintaining the page. With other 645 million Business Pages to compete with, it is critical that you share healthy dose of content and drive engagement out of your page. Otherwise, it might just be a broadcast medium and you might not really leverage the kind of audience Facebook gives you.
This infographic gives you some tips to manage and drive engagement over your Facebook Business Page:
1. Give Information of your Business
2. Create excellent Cover Images
3. Use appropriate Profile Picture
4. Converse with your followers
5. Engage Followers
6. Have excellent visual, ace EdgeRank
7. Vary the content you’re posting
8. Be focused, do not write long, boring posts
9. Don’t post too much in one day
10. Mix humor and be interesting
11. Share and be honest with your followers
12. Persistence is the key, follow it
13. Moderate conversations, take out spam
14. Keep eye on Facebook Policy changes
15. Do not automate your Facebook Presence, be real
16. Check grammar before posting
17. Learn to leverage Facebook Insights
18. Every follower is important, value each ‘Like’
19. Leverage Facebook Ads
20. Promote Posts
Facebook Business Page [Infographic]
1. Do you have any tips other than this?
2. What are your best practices in managing a Facebook Business Page?