Since Google claims that 90% of the content will be affected by this update, I got intrigued and spent few days trying to know what has changed.
From what I understood of their conference and all the chatter that surrounded the update.
1. After ‘Caffeine’, which was released in 2010
2. It’s moving towards semantic search, thus search will become smarter
3. Could see more thrust towards natural language processing
4. Content Strategy involving keywords could be a things of past
5. Will incorporate the tenets of Penguin and Panda updates
6. It is expanding the features of Knowledge Graph to other content, trying to bring best of the search results
7. Focus will be on content now rather than specific keywords
8. Volume, Velocity, Variety, Veracity will be the key
The 5 posts that I have shared this week captures each of these points and should help you know more about Hummingbird update.
What you can do next?
1. Add the most exciting post you have found about Google Hummingbird
2. Tell us your views about the Google Hummingbird update
3. Share this post further and let your followers know about some best resources to know about Google Hummingbird